All are welcome at “The Table”
• And all means all ….
• all races, all national backgrounds,
• all economic levels, all educational levels,
• all gender identities, all sexual orientations,
• all political leanings, all differently-abled people in mind and in body,
• all who are wise and all who are confused,
• all who live here and all who are passing through,
• all who are religious and all who are seeking,
• all who are far off and all who are near,
• all who have found love and all who have lost it,
• all who are settled and all who are questioning,
• all who celebrate this welcome statement and all who fear it,
• all who desire to be reconciled in Christ’s love.
ALL are welcome to The Table!
At The Table we welcome and affirm members of the LGBTQ community and invite you to be in ministry with us as we seek out the grace and love of God as revealed in Christ.
The Table is a Reconciling in Christ Congregation of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America. www.reconcilingworks.org
Affirming Church Directory,